Ginny B'S

Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm So Excited!!! We have another GRANDSON!!

Everyone, Welcome to this world, Corbin Clay Radke.  Our precious Holly gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on December 20, 2013.  He made his entrance about 8:53 am.  I am not sure if this is the exact time, I will have to check with her.  He weighed 7 lbs and 2 oz.  He is beautiful!!  Corbin is such an angel.  We feel so blessed by God to have these beautiful Grandchildren.

I have not been consistent with writing on my blog, but I started reading a young girl that I knew from my home-town of Dalhart, TX. and it made me want to write some more on my blog.  I need to take the time and do some more writing.

Our first grandson, Wes, is 5 and in Kindergarten. I got to attend his first Christmas program this year and it was just perfect.  He is so much fun and quite the little man.  I got to sit between his mommy and daddy and as his class lined up to sing their first song, he reached over to the little guy next to him and scobbed his knob.  He actually rubbed his knuckles on top of his head.  His daddy looked at me and said, did you see that.  We both had quite a laugh about that.  His mommy recorded everything on video, so His KB and Gran and Mac got to watch it on the big screen at Wes' house!!  He was also dressed as a dancing Christmas Tree.  This was a pic from my phone, so it has the labels from my phone, I'm such an amateur at this blogging.  Really I'm just glad that I can add a pic.
I feel so thankful and blessed that God has granted us these precious two grandchildren.  We truly enjoy every minute that we get to spend with them.
KB has been suffering from the flu, but is finally beginning to improve. I have had a terrible cough, every since Corbin was born, and I'm finally getting it all coughed out of my system.  We both can hardly wait until we are completely well and we can see both of these precious boys again.  Happy New Year and Best Wishes to everyone for a fabulous 2014!!!!!!  Wes did get to come and stay with us, while his mommy and daddy went to the NFR in vegas this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, as long as it is positive and a nice sweet comment!!!